You’ve been hearing a lot about the all new Facebook Timeline which featured in Facebook F8 conference and you’re may be very eager to switch to new Facebook Timeline like me. It’s not released publicly but you can get new FB Timeline as “Developer Release”.
Follow the instruction to get the new makeover to Facebook:
- Click on “Create New App”
- Name it whatever you want in “App Display Name” and give available name in “App Namespace”
and click on “Continue”
- After you entered the Captcha and verified as a Human, You’ll see this screen.
where you need to click on “Open Graph” for further procedure.
- Now, You’ll get the following screen where you’ll get two box highlighted as below.
Type anything in this boxes and click on “Get Started”
- After that you’ll reach on this next following screen. Click on “Save Changes and Next” without changing anything on all 3 steps.
- You’ve Get It….
Click on “Publish Now”(upper right corner) and you’re Timeline will go live or you can wait until October 1, 2011(This date may be differs as per timezone) to let it go live on its own.
Note: This is Developer Release only so only you can see you New Facebook Timeline. Your other friends can only see the old-one.
Share your views about this Facebook’s New Timeline. Do you like it?
About Shivbhadra Gohil
Very passionate and dedicated about my work. I am one of those fortunate blokes who get to work on the things they love. I love SEO to the core. If you keep really really quiet you can hear my heart beats calling out.. SEO.. SEO.. SEO... Lol..Jokes aside. I would love to learn everything there is to learn about it and am happy to help out anyone who needs my help to get started.
No related posts.